We have 2 weeks-full of shoots for our wedding mag. If you wanna take a sneak peek at the behind-the-scenes action, click here.
excuses reasons I wasn’t able to blog at all last week.
1. Attended Marco‘s KIA Creators Meet and Greet and caught up with old friends Vinnie, Cams, Dean, Nikki, Elbert, and Gerry. That was a lot of fun, Dimaans, launch a book more often hehe!
2. Went to Kamuning tela-heaven to buy props for our upcoming shoots. Fabulous finds include white sequinned-fabric for P180/yard, furry cloth in silver for P300/yard each, and somekinduva lace material for P350/yard.
3. Worked on photographer Adelina Leung’s beta site.
4. Uploaded pics of Tippi’s 2005 Pret-a-Party Collection that was launched at Fashion Week.
5. Traversed the metro with the WE team to art direct a fashion shoot.
6. Took a break in Brookside to spend time with Arn’s parents and siblings.
7. Helped Arn entertain our houseguest-for-the-day Sam.
To be honest, the week’s silence was also out of respect for the passing of Karol Joseph Wojtyla. May his soul have a safe journey. ?¢‚Ç¨?°?É‚Äû?É¬??¢ÀÜ?°?É‚Äò?¢‚Ç¨?°?É‚Äû?¢‚Ç¨¬†
By the way, I was hanging out at Marbee’s desk the other day when sir Oliver stopped by and showed me this online society column, goodness gracious! I heard from another friend that we also made it to KLM’s inflight magazine, how bizarre.