Hey guys, just a quick update to let you know that some of my artworks can now be purchased on art prints, t-shirts, tote bags, some household items, etc via Redbubble. They’ll also be available locally sometime within the month — I just need to get them to my printer. 🙂
Posts Tagged "black & white"
- Where I buy art & craft materials in Manila
- My watercolors, brushes, and other painting tools
- Watercolor Tests: Gansai Tambi, Van Gogh and Prang
- Watercolor Review: Shin Han Professional Korean Watercolours
- My favorite watercolor papers
- Keeping Busy + Adventures in Shrinking Plastic
- What Colors to Choose for a Minimalist Watercolor Palette +…
- Comparing Watercolor Brands (Using Tomato Drawings)
- How to Carve Rubber Stamps With Just an X-Acto Knife (A…
- “Eraserheads Inverted E Album” for Esquire…
Find me on Facebook
I be ‘gramming
Buy my coloring book?
Loving this 92% Aloe Vera gel by Nature Rep, it smells so nice & feels cool on the skin. If only I could crawl inside the tub on humid days,
My cat jabs me under the chin (claws sheathed) whenever I overstay in bed. Yes, furry alarm clock, I shall feed you now. 😹
Arashi's hideous concert costumes and questionable choreography make me cringe but I still luff them. Case in point: instagram.com/p/BVpb7j0lUhE/
OOTD: black tshirt, blue jeans, and a sprinkling of golden cat hair. 🐱 #lifewithacat
Surfing while waiting for paint to dry, also thinking wistfully about how we didn't have this luxury of technology when I was a student.
All works by Cynthia Bauzon-Arre are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. * Made in the Philippines *