Huh? Is it time for my once-a-month entry already? I hardly even noticed February creep in because I was [see subject heading]1 with:
1. A website for a very talented Cake Artist. Can’t show you the new site yet but I will soon because I want you to see her beautiful handiwork. UPDATE: It’s almost live, friends. You can take a peek if you like 🙂
2. Another album packaging project. It’s here2.
3. Illustrating and designing for merchandise not just for *cough plug cough* Poptastic3 but also for a well-loved blogger/writer who’s coming up with her line of products soon. Sorry but that’s all I can say about that for now. 😉
4. And now that it’s Feb, I have to start working on the layouts for a new publication by the same team that’s brought you Wedding Essentials called “WE Destinations”. Watch out for it in April! 😀
That said, it’s likely that my next “well-planned”4 blog entry will be in April.
Please also watch out for the latest issue of Cast, due out this week –written by Jamie Bautista, drawn by my hubby. I’ve read the issue and it totally rocks! I like the series because it has the feel of Veronica Mars (and I mean that in a good way, you know I’m a fan) only without the murder. Here’s the ad starring some, well, very familiar faces:
Click to launch the ad in a separate window
And because Arn and I are terribly hooked and cannot (and will not) be stopped from talking about it, here’s a link to the unofficial Heroes blog by director/producer Greg Beeman. Warning: there are a few spoilers in there but it’s worth visiting because of the interviews, behind-the-scenes photos and very entertaining director’s commentary.
Photo swiped from aforementioned blog.
No matter how busy we are, we make it a point to set aside an hour every Tuesday, Pacific standard time, to watch the latest episode5. Arn’s even gone as far to say that the superhero concept will never be seen the same way again. If you haven’t seen it yet, please do yourselves a favor and watch the first episode on Wednesday at 9pm, Star World. You will LOVE it. 🙂
- And I was in 3rd year college when that song was all the rage with the new wave crowd. Do the math if you like.[ back]
- Oh please don’t say we’ve sold out, we already know that. We just never say no to SonyBMG because they’re wonderful people and are like family to us.[ back]
- check out our new Heroes-inspired designs![ back]
- As opposed to this one which is 90% written from stream of consciousness[ back]
- Hot off good ol’ Isohunt[ back]